Items on eBay

Monday, February 13, 2006

I Love Naila's Mom and Dad!

I found another soul mate recently... We are bound to gether not by fine cosmic threads but by marshmallow and chocolate! She loves her dog as much as I do and we both love Scotchmallows! If you've never tried them I highly recommend them. They're honey marshmallow with caramel and dark chocolate. LOL she and her hubby sent me a See's Candy gift card for Valentines Day! I crossed out each piece as I ate it! A whole pound of scotchmallows all for me! Thanks guys!


  1. How funny, I too got a whole pound of scotchmallows from MY parents for Valentine's Day!! :) They are my absolute FAVORITE treat! I've hid the box from my kids and my husband... Now I have only myself to blame for the WHOLE box being gone!! UGH!! Happy to have found a fellow Candy lover...

  2. LOL Jessica! I love that you hide it from everyone :o)

    This year my hubby got me a pound of Scothmallows and a pound of Scotch Kisses, the marshmallow coated in caramel and wrapped in wax paper. I am so eating every single piece all by myself :D

    Thanks for the post!


YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.