Items on eBay

Friday, March 30, 2007

Have you ever been to Miette?

So yesterday I made my maiden trip to the Ferry Building in downtown San Francisco. It's a place I'd heard a lot about from friends who live in the city. Once my pal Armando gave me some amazing cookies from a little French bakery called Miette. I'd thought and dreamt of going there for months and yesterday was the day! Here is what I purchased at Miette and a couple of other shops... 2 Old Fashioned cupcakes, a lemon tart, a mini Sharffen Berger chocolate cake, the best brownie ever, 4 chocolates by Recchiuti Confections and 2 filled donuts from I Preferiti di Boriana.

Needless to say it was a blast and I can't wait to go again! I had the brownie for breakfast and just about fainted from the pleasure. It was the best brownie ever! The Ferry Building is my new "happy" place I'll imagine in my mind when feeling sad or blue. Just the thought of all of the unique shops and yummy treats is guaranteed to make me smile.


  1. Looks really good! I'll have to go there next time I'm in the city.

  2. Mmmmm...those look delicious! Glad you had a super day, Stacie.


YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.