Wow... I can't believe how much work it was to Flirtify! At the cost of some sleep and after repeatedly testing the html code to figure out what went where and adjusting image files... I think I've finally found the right balance of color, design, new graphics and functionality. YAY!
Above: This is what this blog page looked like when I started.
So I think the page looks good in Safari and Firefox... Due to the CSS (cascading style sheet) that came with this template there are no capital letters in my posts in Internet Explorer. When I have some time I'll go into the CSS and fix that. For now if you're on IE, I just wanted to let you kow that I'm not too lazy to capatilize. I did. You just can't tell.