Home
About
Media
Items on eBay
Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Martini Madness @ Vessel SF


Another fabulous evening at one of Duncan Reyes' Martini Madness events. The precursor to this evening was less dramatic then the last Martini Madness I went to, where, in a manner of speaking, I had dinner with Nancy Pelosi. Tonight we stopped at In and Out Burger on our way up to the city. I had my standard Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which is a cheeseburger without the meat patty. For vegetarians, it's a great alternative to the standard beef burger. I love them!

Once in the city we headed from Union Square to Vessel. A quick walk and turn down a non-descript alley and we were there. The lounge is gorgeous! The bathrooms were strangely dark, and unisex *gasp* which I did not realize until I was touching up my lipstick and a guy came out of a stall. Hmmmm I've not been to a unisex bathroom before. Closest I've ever been was watching the one on tv back when Alli McBeal was on the air.

As I was getting cozy chatting away with some new people I'd just been introduced to, my friend, DJ Ron Grandia, kindly offered to get me something from the bar. I am not a consumer of alcohol, to which my past post about my still unopened bottle of ice wine is a testament, so I simply asked for some mineral water. Ron returned with what I thought was a bottle of hairspray. "What is that?" I asked. "Water" he said. "Are you cereal?" I asked. He was and handed me the bottle of VOSS. I found the photo at right. Can you blame me for thinking it was hairspray? The water was tasty and the company was very fun and fabulous. As always I give Martini Madness a big flirty girl wink!

0 Click Here to Comment:

Post a Comment



YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.