Home
About
Media
Items on eBay
Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby! What a Great Birthday Party!

And when I say baby? I mean BABY! When Roman Alexander celebrated his very first birthday his mom, Katherine Noller-Fernandez of Custom Celebrations being a professional event coordinator and all, threw him a super cute, Frog Prince, themed party.

To view a whole pile of pictures just CLICK HERE.

I  know there were some super cute birthday cakes my mom and aunties used to make me when I was a kid. I'll have to find some pics and post them. There was the cutest train and another year a really fun bunny cake. Even though I wouldn't remember some of them because I was too young? Growing up with an album full of pictures makes me feel like I remember them from when they happened. I was lucky that my dad enjoyed photography as a hobby so even though he didn't have the convenience of a digital camera? He didn't let that stop him from taking lots of pictures of my childhood.

Now those are some frog legs I would eat!

A lot of the wedding photographers I chat with mention that it's always fun for them to continue working with their brides and grooms after the wedding has passed. Their new extended working relationship usually starts with the first baby, or maybe even a puppy, and continues on throughout the years.

One of our Fun and Flirty Ideas!


Sweet treats.

Photos courtesy of: Vince Tarry Photography

0 Click Here to Comment:

Post a Comment



YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.