Items on eBay

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beautiful Ribbons

When we went to the Short North district of Columbus, Ohio I had a lot of fun peeking in some of the boutique type shops there. This one was the only place I made a purchase..."On Paper" is a paper shop that had a few racks of gorgeous ribbons in the back corner of the store.

I didn't need any... But seriously how could I resist these beauties? I have no idea what I'll ever use them for but one day if I need some ribbon that looks like any of them I'll have a bit tucked away just for that special project. My guess is that I'll end up using them on a custom ring cushion or flower girl basket. I could be wrong. I may surprise myself by using them for something else.

All I know for sure is that if I hadn't got some? I'd have regretted it the day someone contacted me and said they needed a floral, fringed, white, blue, orange and pink ribbon to make their wedding day complete. LOL

I only got a yard of each so I do have some self control...

On Paper
737 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215


  1. The first one is so "Flirty Girl" style - I think it was made just for you! Love the ribbons! :)

  2. Hi Diane,

    Thanks for posting! I can't wait to make them into something :o)


YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.