Home
About
Media
Items on eBay
Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Wedding Blogger Workshop with Liene Stevens

Next week I'm going to meet a rock star in the wedding blogger industry. Not only will I meet her? I'll be learning how to be a better blogger from her. I wanted to post about her blogging workshop in case any of you wedding bloggers out there hadn't heard that Liene will be in town for this special appearance and has a few spaces left.

Why do I want to learn from Liene? Because her blog receives 3000 unique visitors PER DAY! Yes, mmmm hmmmm..... I want to learn how to grow my Fun and Flirty Blog to become a "top blog" too!

To Register Click Here

Here's the 411:
Who: Any wedding professional who wants to effectively leverage online media to grow their business
When: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Cost: $175
Where: Hotel Monaco, San Francisco, CA.

The workshop is open to all wedding professionals who want to learn how to be better bloggers.

Topics covered will include:
*How to discover and leverage your blogging voice
*How to maximize your blogging ROI
*How to develop killer content - consistently
*How to set short term and long term goals for your blog
*How to effectively analyze your stats and blog traffic
*How to increase your readership and keep them coming back for more
*Specific strategies and techniques to use your blog to improve your main website's SEO or "findability" on Google
*How to promote your brand through your blog's design and content
*Maintaining professional boundaries while still being personable
*And more!

3 comments:

  1. Stacie... please tell Liene hello! I wish I could attend her workshop but it seems like I am just going to miss her by a few weeks. Bummer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could attend from Australia... maybe next time :) have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will Evonne!

    AE I wish you could come to SF too. It's going to be a blast. I can't wait to take the class. Am super excited to meet Liene in person. Will have to blog about the blogging class :D

    ReplyDelete



YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.