Items on eBay

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Hand Beaded Birthday Cake Topper

Instructions from my client were: "colors being black, fuchsia and charcoal. I was thinking we could do the number 30 in crystals or something similar that would look glitzy and glamorous...."

This is what I created. This topper was for an 8" round cake


  1. Stacie,

    I LOVED the topper that you created for Bev's birthday....I am hoping she will let me borrow it next year when I turn 30!


  2. Michelle it was my pleasure. I loved making the topper and you gave me a great description of what you wanted. That makes it so easy for me!

  3. Where can I get me one of them toppers?? I'm looking for one for my 30 bday party in may. I luv it!

  4. Hi Nancy,

    Sadly, I no longer make the custom cake toppers and I don't know anyone else who does that I can refer you to :( If I ever come across another designer who does this I will add their contact information to this blog post and to my old website where I keep the photo gallery of many of the cake toppers I used to make over on The Flirty Bride.


YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.