Items on eBay

Monday, October 12, 2009

Name This Flirty Bride and Win a $300 Dragonfly Delight Cake Topper

Congratulations to Duncan for the winning suggestion and thank you for entering the contest! Our new bride's name is.....

Please include one name suggestion per entry. One entry per person. Submit your entry by Saturday October 17th, 12:00 midnight PST. The winner will be announced Monday October 19th here on the Flirty Blog.

Just tell me what you think I should name the bride above in the comments section (CLICK HERE) of this blog post or by using the website contact form (CLICK HERE). The winner will be chosen by random draw and will receive the pictured cake topper including the display stand. Good luck to all!

You don't have to register to leave a comment, just select the Name/URL option in the comment window and be sure to post a link to your website or blog that has a contact link or email address on it so that I can contact you if you win.

Or send me your suggestion but be sure to include your email address or phone number because I'll need it to notify you if you are the winner. I'll post your suggestion here in the blog for you as anonymous.

Past Brides have been named: Fiona, Lulu and Malia

(Inappropriate name suggestions will be disqualified. I reserve the right to deem what is not appropriate. Andrew: Please, no robot names this time. LOL)


  1. oh wait. scrap the previous comment.
    too many submittals.
    My one submission is "Nedi"

  2. Submitted by Contact Form - October, 12, 2009 at 19:38:29

    My entry for naming the latest bride..."Trina"

  3. I think she looks like an Alicia

  4. Submitted by Contact Form - October, 13, 2009 at 08:14:34

    Name her Laila

  5. I think she looks like an Imani (which means "faith")


  6. Name her Lori, after me. She looks like i did on my wedding day, and we love dragonflies.


  7. "Happiness"

  8. Submitted by Contact Form: October, 17, 2009 at 13:40:31

    I would like to submit my entry for the contest. I think the bride should be named:


  9. How about Xochi...pronounced so-she?

  10. Submitted by Email:

    Her name should be Regina.

  11. my name suggestion will be Ayanna because she looks friendly and bright :)

    (Email address removed by admin)


YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.