You know me and you know I love to blog. I want to spread the love of blogging all over Northern California and help people learn both how blogging can help them market their businesses and how to create search engine and reader friendly blog posts. I want to demystify blogging, cure the bloggerphobic and help bring fun and happiness to the blogosphere.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
By popular demand I am launching beginner's blogging seminars to help those in need by guiding the way in a fun and friendly, informal atmosphere where you will have plenty of opportunity for Q&A during the presentation. Information is presented in a lecture format with a slide show and screen shots as visual aids. It's a cost effective opportunity if you're interested in learning the basics about how blogging can help you to market your business and how to create search engine and reader friendly blog posts.
We will cover:
• Why to Blog - The benefits of blogging
• RSS (Real Simple Syndication)
• Blog Traffic
• Viral Marketing
• Branding Your Blog
• Choosing a Platform
• Setting Up Your Blog
• Post Titles - Why they matter
• When to Blog / Post Frequency
• What to Write About
• Keywords and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Links in Posts
• Anatomy of the Sidebar
• Should You Allow Comments?
• Legal Considerations
• 4 hours long
• $150 (per person) to attend (Does not include meals)
• Limited Capacity: Only 10 attendees per session
• Seminars are offered on weekdays only
• Laptop not required
• Note taking is encouraged
• Location of seminar (city) will be determined by the majority
• Time of day (morning or evening) will be determined by majority
Please CLICK HERE to let me know if you are interested in attending a Newbie Blogger 101 seminar in the San Francisco Bay Area.