Are you attending the "San Francisco Wedding Fair... A 5 star Afternoon" and exclusive Bridal Brunch preceding the annual showcase at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown San Francisco?
This show is anticipated each year for it's sumptuous food, bubbling champagne, delectable desserts and elite wedding professionals presented at the brunch and in the ballroom of the iconic Four Seasons Hotel. This is the bridal event you don't want to miss.
Four Seasons Hotel
January 16, 2011
Bridal Brunch from 9:00 - 10:45 AM
Bridal Fair from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
757 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94103
As you enjoy specialty bites prepared by the illustrious Four Seasons kitchen in one hand, you'll be holding a bottomless glass of Moët Rosé champagne in the other. Mingle and meet wedding gown designer Jin Wang. Stylist Jim Avila will also be there to show you "the perfect veil you never knew you wanted" and the hotel's pastry chef Jeffery Wurtz will be there ready to talk about cakes. Add Floramor’s enchanting flowers and you'll feel pampered as you relax before making your way down to the ballroom to attend the bridal show where you can meet over 75 of the Bay Area's best wedding companies.
And the Bridal Show Website says to "Bring the Boys"
"New to the Fair this year, the “Bachelor Pad” is available as a refuge for grooms-to-be: offering the score of the game and beers. Then head back out to see if anything’s been accomplished in your absence."
Registration for the Bridal Show only is:
$25.00 advance - $35.00 at the door
Hotel Valet Parking discounted to $20 for Bridal Show Attendees
Nearby public parking at the Jessie St. Garage is $3.50 per hour
CLICK HERE to register for the Bridal Show
To attend the Brunch and Bridal Show registration is:
$75.00 per person
CLICK HERE to register online through Gilt City
Your Admission Includes:
- On-site valet parking
- An exclusive gourmet brunch in the Presidential Suite with Four Seasons wedding experts
- Bottomless glasses of Moët Rosé
- Complimentary hair and makeup by Jim Avila
- In-suite mini treatments from The Spa at The Sports Club/LA
- Bridal dress showcase and in-person appearance with celebrated designer Jin Wang
- Goodie bag
- All Gilt City members will be entered in a brunch giveaway for an overnight stay at the Four Seasons, a spa certificate, a bottle of Dom Pérignon and $100 Gilt City credit.
- Priority access to the highly anticipated 2011 Four Seasons Bridal Fair
Will I see you there?