Home
About
Media
Items on eBay
Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Contest: Winners will be Flirty Cartoons on The Flirty Guide!

contest_is_closed
This contest ended at 11:59 PM, PST, Feb. 28, 2011

CLICK HERE to View the Winners




custom-cartoon-you-1This year my goal is to embrace diversity, focus on weddings and integrate more lifestyle content on The Flirty Guide website so it is more similar to The Flirty Blog.

I've already changed the masthead on The Flirty Guide website so that as you click from page to page, you'll see new people in the masthead with each new page. Rather than continue creating random cartoons of imaginary people, I've decided it will be WAY more fun to give all of you real people a chance to become a featured Flirty Guy or Girl!

Who can enter? EVERYONE including fans, friends and colleagues! You can be any age, body type, ethnicity or gender. You can dress conservatively, mainstream or offbeat. The more diverse the winners are the better! If your name is drawn, I will draw you as a flirty cartoon!

New "Flirty People" in The Flirty Guide masthead.

How to Enter:


1. Leave a comment in this post using the Name/URL option with a link I will be able to reach at if you are a winner. And be sure to tell me in the comment box when you became a Flirty Guide Fan:

1. Since the Beginning
2. Since 2010
3. Since Today

OR

2. CLICK HERE to send me an entry form and I'll enter you here keeping your contact info private.

Each month I will use Random.org to choose a minimum of two winners who I will contact and request you send me a photo to transform into a flirty cartoon. As soon as the illustration is done you'll be added to the Flirty Guide masthead rotation and you'll receive a Limited Personal Use License* to use the illustration as an online avatar, your Facebook profile picture, or heck, you can even use it on an Evite invitation!

TERMS and CONDITIONS

Entry into this contest means you agree to the following terms and conditions
CLICK HERE to view Terms and Conditions



45 comments:

  1. Entered using Website Form

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to enter! I've been fan since 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the Beginning (sort of). I can't remember when I first met you but it's definitely been great and fun times to be had! :) Thanks to dogster. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darren and I would love to be your Flirty Guy and Flirty Girl! :) I've been your fan since 2008, almost 3 years now! Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a fan since I first saw the flirty illustrations in either late 2007 or early 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  10. I discovered this blog randomly in early 2010 I think. I was looking for tutorials on paper crafting... Like a flower origami or something and it led me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to be "Flirtified", Stacie!

    I'm a recent Flirthead - think I found out about your blog at the end of '09. In fact, one of the things that captivated and drew me to your blog were your illustrations :-) Oh, and your pictures of desserts...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Entered via Web Form

    Fan since the Four Seasons Bridal show in SF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Stacie!

    I've been a fan since Ron Grandia told me to look you up in early 2009. Then we had lunch, and I became a HUGE fan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, I've been a fan since two blogs ago!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  19. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the idea and love the blog (since 2010). It's another great way to show your love for the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  22. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been a fan since the beginning! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  26. Entered via Web Form

    Since you joined the Daring Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  28. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  29. I learned about flirtyguide today. The cartoon images are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I found you through the Daring Kitchen forums--I love your cartoons and I'd love to have one of myself!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete
  32. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  33. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  34. Entered via Web Form

    Since the Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your cartoons!! Please pick me - I'd love a fab cartoon to spice up my blog!
    And I'm a fan since today! I followed your link from Daring Bakers.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just found your blog through the Daring Bakers. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  38. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  39. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  40. Entered via Web Form

    Since Today

    ReplyDelete
  41. Been a fan since day one, and I already have "flirtized" chickens (Can they be on the masthead?)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Entered via Web Form

    Since 2010

    ReplyDelete


YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.