- Creating a positive and professional impression to potential and returning clients by keeping them up to date on their latest new projects, services, promotions, press, etc.
- SEO and placement of their web pages in search engine indexing
Most popular topics are:
- Critiquing your current website or blog to create an action list of suggestions about how to improve your SEO indexing results and user experience
- SEO 101: How to use SEO to improve your website or blog's indexing results
- Creating Your First Blog
- Customizing Your Blog to Complement Your Website
- How to use Facebook
- More Effective Branding
- And more. . .
If you're interested in scheduling an in-person consultation just CLICK HERE to visit the Private Consultations page on the Girl Goes Geek website for more details. (Phone and email consults are also available at the sale rate.)
I'm also currently accepting a limited number of new clients for:
- Custom web design and web development projects. My specialty is small sites of three to 10 pages for small businesses (non-flash only for better SEO and user experience)
- Updates to existing websites
- Blog customization