1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the "tagger" listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
5. Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged them.
The 11 questions HiLLjo asked me were:
1. When was the last time you laughed? When my mom's cell phone accidentally called me (again). She accidentally calls me a lot.
|Photo is optional. I just couldn't resist adding one.|
3. What is your favorite food EVAR? BREAD! I love olive bread, sourdough, cheese bread, french bread, ciabatta, focaccia, naan, etc...
4. Cats or dogs? Dogs
5. How dependent on your mobile phone do you consider yourself to be? Not at all. Drives hubby crazy I leave it at home, let the battery die, forget to disable call forwarding to the house so when he calls me and I'm out the phone rings at home. LOL
6. Coffee or tea? Tea, particularly Samovar's Ryokucha green tea.
7. What is your favorite flower and why? I love wisteria because it's so beautiful.
8. What is your favorite song? The Heart of the Matter by Don Henley
9. Are you married? If not, do you want to get married someday? Yes I am married.
10. Do you write in cursive at all? Yes
11. Do you keep a journal on paper? No
The 11 Bloggers I am tagging are:
Robbie - Magnolia Jazz Blog - View Robbie's reply HERE
Roger - Born Chris
Carl - I MC Events
Dana - Stone Griffin Gallery
Gail - Louisiana Belle
Kim - Parisian Party
Koci - La Kocinera
Michelle - In the Kitchen with Michelle
Tiffanie - Corner Blog Mom
Tiffany - The Fancy Farm Girl
Your Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the following 11 questions:
1. Your favorite blog or vlog post you've ever written or recorded (share the link):
2. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
3. Do you dress up for Halloween?
4. Night owl or early riser?
5. Favorite movie genre (i.e. classic, action, horror, drama, comedy, romance. etc.):
6. Have you ever met any of your blog readers in real life?
7. Banana Slugs creepy or cool?
8. Which do you love more? Books printed on paper or eBooks?
9. Most favorite city you've ever visited:
10. Did you think donating bone marrow is painful because it comes from your spine? (It's not painful and it doesn't come from your spine.):
11. Which is your favorite social media website: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google Plus, other?
Something extra I'm adding myself: If you're reading this post and would like to play feel free to copy the questions, paste them into a comment and answer them there or post them on your blog and come back and leave a link to your post. I'd love to hear your answers too :D