Recently, we managed to avoid seeing each other for two whole days while up in Seattle at the BlogHerFood 2012 conference. Neither of us are quite sure how we accomplished this feat since we'd even tweeted we'd keep an eye out for each other to say hi. We were like two ships that passed in Puget Sound.
Though I'm not a niche food blogger, and more often than not refer to myself as a lifestyle blogger, I think I may be both. I do blog an awful lot about eating, cooking, baking and shopping for food, desserts and ingredients. I think my answers to Irvin's 40 questions would qualify me as a food blogger. If I'm not there yet I'm definitely nearing the tipping point. There were:
25 x Yes
2 x Kind of
2 x Almost there
5 x Not yet
5 x No
5 x No
1 x I wish I'd thought of this :)
To find out if you're a food blogger just CLICK HERE. For the curious, here are my answers:
1. Yes, well I would be if I ever saw them!
4. Not yet
8. Not yet
10. No, but sometimes I'm so tempted to I have to sit on my hands :)
12. Kind of
13. Kind of
15. Yes, I was
24. Yes. Well, cut in half to photograph the interior then gave it to a friend.
26. Not yet
28. LOL YES Exactly x 5 though the French Fry shaker now houses my iodized table salt.
30. Yes - I wish
31. Almost there
33. Not yet
35. LOL Yes x at least 10
38. Almost there
40. I wish I'd thought of this :)