Home
About
Media
Items on eBay
Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I just signed up for NaBloPoMo


It was just over a year ago, a week and a year ago to be precise, that my life began to come undone. While that may sound like a bad thing it was nothing more than what life is: Change.

Through it all I've blogged here and there doing my best to keep my blog alive even as so many chapters around me came to their conclusions. To get back into the habit of writing and posting I've made the commitment to blog every day for the month of November by signing up for the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) challenge. It happens all year, you can sign up (for free) month by month to become part of something bigger than your own blog.

To participate this month Click Here to sign up your blog by November 5th.

You can write whatever you want or follow the prompts listed at the start of the month. In the past I've done the NaBloPoMo challenge and simply wrote what I wanted to write. This time I think I'll follow the prompts and find my way back to blogging from a new place, with a new perspective, and a new name for the blog.

While I miss the name "The Flirty Blog" I have to say that "I Found the Place" suits me so much more. I was never a flirt. It was just a word and the URL was available. But now I do believe I've found the place where I belong and hope to find more places to explore around Michigan in the coming months that I can share with you.

By the way, it snowed yesterday. Snow. I have to say the locals were not as thrilled as I was. We'll see how long my enchantment lasts. Oh, and it was 27ยบ (F) when I woke up this morning. Today on my list of things to do I'm going to go buy a proper jacket for winter. I never needed one in California but I think I'm going to need one now.

0 Click Here to Comment:

Post a Comment



YAY! No Registration Needed to Leave a Comment :)

Just look for the orange "Comment" link after the time stamp at the foot of each post and click on it, or click on the post title and the comment box will appear on the page at the base of the post when it reopens.

Comments that are Spam off topic, contain profanity, lewdness, promote violence, hate speech or any form of discrimination will either be modified or will not be posted. Click Here for a detailed list of this blog's policies.

You are welcome to make a link of your name using the Name/URL option to guide readers to your website.

Please do NOT post a string of keywords as your name. Comments received in this fashion will either not be published or the link will be removed. The Flirty Blog reserves the right to modify, delete or decline to publish comments that are considered to be off topic or SPAM.